Organic extra virgin olive oil from our own organic olive groves on a small hill in the region of Ancient Olympia (Limited Harvest).
The bottle, itself, is decorated with Swarovski Stones.
It is rich in phenols (examined by the Kapodistrian University of Athens) which provides various health benefits.
Our organic evoo is early harvested which allows to seal all the aromas and qualities of the fresh fruit.
Aroma of fresh salad leaves, fresh herbs and dry herbs. Taste of radicchio and Belgian endive bitterness with slight radish heat and a nutty almond finish. Use with cuisine of delicate subtle tastes, especially fish, pasta, eggs, ice cream and desserts.
Features & details
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- PGI Olympia (Protected Geographical Indication) product
- Koroneiki-Kolireiki Variety
- Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- From the soil of Ancient Olympia ( the birthplace of the Olympic Games).
- Greek product