Evoo from an olive grove on a small hill near the Ionian Sea (limited harvest – numbered pieces).
It comes in a luxury box with either a mosaic design on it or a stained glass presentation creating a fine piece of art.
It is rich in phenols (examined by the Kapodistrian University of Athens) which provides various health benefits.
Aroma of fresh apple, ripe tomato, and fresh oregano.
Creamy taste of dry herbs, Belgian endive bitterness with building radish heat. A finish of the vegetal nuttiness of raw artichoke heart.
Use with all cuisine of subtle and medium intensity tastes, fish, salads, pasta, rice, root vegetables, white meats, baking, and desserts.
Features & details
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Koroneiki-Kolireiki Variety
- PGI Olympia (Protected Geographical Indication) product
- Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- From the soil of Ancient Olympia ( the birthplace of the Olympic Games).
- Greek product