Gift Packaging Evangelos – Organic Products (organic evoo – organic honey – organic thyme) – Award Winning Producers
Organic extra virgin olive oil from distinguished estates in the region of Ancient Olympia, product of organic farming.
Oliorama Bio PGI Olympia is an evoo that expresses green and mature fragrances.
Aroma of fresh apple, ripe tomato and fresh oregano. Creamy taste of dry herbs, Belgian endive bitterness with building radish heat. A finish of the vegetal nuttiness of raw artichoke heart.
ORGANIC FOREST HONEY
Forest honey is characterized as honey of great nutritional value as it contains in large quantities potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and sodium. The enzymes contained in this honey enhance the metabolism and the functions of the vital organs. It also helps in gastric disorders, flu, overwork, hemorrhoids. It is one of the most antioxidant properties of honey.It has a strong aroma, sweet and especially velvety flavor, which classifies it as one of the most viscous honey.
Thyme has an intense slightly spicy flavor so one should be careful in its use. It may accompany meats, poultry, fish, sauces, legumes and cheeses.Traditionally thyme is used as a tea to offer relief from coughing, sniffles and intestinal problems. It has antiseptic, antifungal and anticonvulsant properties. It is also believed to strengthen and stimulate the mind.
Features & details
- Gift packaging: Organic evoo 1x 3.38 fl oz (100ml) +1×4.05oz (115gr) Organic oak honey + 1x10gr Organic thyme
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- PGI Olympia (Protected Geographical Indication) product
- Koroneiki-Kolireiki Variety
- Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- 100% natural product (herb)
- glass jar for protection from moisture
- From the soil of Ancient Olympia ( the birthplace of the Olympic Games).
- 100% natural product (honey)
- Rich in antioxidant substances
- Greek products
- No preservatives