Gift Packaging MINI OLIORAMA EXCLUSIVE BIO – Organic Products
Organic extra virgin olive oil from our own organic olive groves on a small hill in the region of Ancient Olympia (Limited Harvest).
It is rich in phenols (examined by the Kapodistrian University of Athens) which provides various health benefits.
Our organic evoo is early harvested which allows to seal all the aromas and qualities of the fresh fruit.
Aroma of fresh salad leaves, fresh herbs and dry herbs. Taste of radicchio and Belgian endive bitterness with slight radish heat and a nutty almond finish. Use with cuisine of delicate subtle tastes, especially fish.
Thyme has an intense slightly spicy flavor so one should be careful in its use. It may accompany meats, poultry, fish, sauces, legumes and cheeses.Traditionally thyme is used as a tea to offer relief from coughing, sniffles and intestinal problems. It has antiseptic, antifungal and anticonvulsant properties. It is also believed to strengthen and stimulate the mind.
Features & details
- Gift packaging: Exlusive Bio organic evoo 1x 3.38 fl oz (100ml) + 1×10 gr organic thyme
- 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- PGI Olympia (Protected Geographical Indication) product
- Koroneiki-Kolireiki Variety
- Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means
- 100% natural product (herb)
- glass jar for protection from moisture
- From the soil of Ancient Olympia ( the birthplace of the Olympic Games).
- Greek product