We cordially invite you to attend an olive oil tasting and workshop for business, legal, and other professionals both within and outside of the food and beverage industry.
The event will be held on November 13th 2019 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm at:
Fordham University School of Law at 150 West 62nd Street, New York, NY 10023
in the Bateman Room (Room 2-01B).
We will immerse you in the world of olive olive tasting by:
- Presenting the production of olive oil
- Discussing the health benefits of olive oil
- Explaining the differences between olive oils
- Demonstrating the culinary uses and food pairing of olive oil
- Tasting a premium extra virgin olive oil and other fine food products
- Discussing some key business and legal issues surrounding production and extra-territorial distribution of olive oil
Travel with us for a few hours to immerse yourself in the beauty of Ancient Olympia, Greece, where your senses will be dazzled while your brain and body will be enriched.
To reserve your seat(s), please complete our online reservation form at https://ladas.com/oliveoilworkshop11-19/ with your name, affiliation, telephone number, email address, and the number of seats, or contact:
tel. (212) 708-3463